what do you think lmt will do?

make there own gas piston system?
lower there price?
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 10:54:55 AM EDT
[#1]
you've got to be kidding
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:00:01 AM EDT
[#2]
My undersatnding is that LW are dedicating initial MRS production to the US Army OICW solicitation this summer.  This has the potential to derail XM8 - watch this space because there are some major developments coming from this system.  
HFG  
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:06:37 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

BUNISESS?

Huh?

lower there price?

You mean THEIR price?
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:15:27 AM EDT
[#4]
why is there always some spelling nazi & grammar nut hanging around real men who may not spell well, but KNOW their business ??

HFG, you are so right on & absolutely correct.., i do not believe LMT can compete on this level, they may have a good/mediocre/poor (choose one !!) product, but it is not for me.., or any branch of the military..,

JUST MY OPINION !!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:17:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Here we go again...

coburn
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:21:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Competition and more choices are a good thing.

Edited: For grammer
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:22:06 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BUNISESS?

Huh? h=85%

lower there price?

You mean THEIR price? hr

Spelling Patrol missed one.  "a lot".
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:30:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:32:55 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Spelling Patrol missed one.  "a lot".

I prefer Grammar Nazi! Spelling errors aren't as annoying as bad Grammar!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:47:35 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
why is there always some spelling nazi & grammar nut hanging around real men who may not spell well, but KNOW their business ??

Well, this is a discussion forum, and for the sake of discussion, you should try to convey your points/questions in a manner that lets the rest of us know what the fuck your talking about.

HFG, you are so right on & absolutely correct.., i do not believe LMT can compete on this level, they may have a good/mediocre/poor (choose one !!) product, but it is not for me.., or any branch of the military..,

JUST MY OPINION !!

Keep in mind how long the MRP has been out.  How many people are out shooting their MRS uppers right now?  The MRS might be a better product (and in my opinion all indications show that it is), but that's a moot point considering it isn't currently available.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 12:02:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
"Well, this is a discussion forum, and for the sake of discussion, you should try to convey your points/questions in a manner that lets the rest of us know what the fuck your talking about."

I quote this only because I enjoy a good bit of irony.

Back on topic... I do agree with twl.  Seems the two should be able to co-exist.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 12:04:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 12:16:14 PM EDT
[#13]
This has no where to go but downhill.
Archived Locked [ARCHIVED THREAD] - When the LW-MRS comes out LMT will lose some (alot) of bunisess....
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top