Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/3/2010 4:44:18 PM EDT
I went to pick up a pair of b1's today at the local fun shop and was really suprised at the stock angle...rear sight was a 1/4 inch too low to line up. The last one of these ive fired was 4 years ago and I didnt have this issue. I really wanted to walk out with them but couldnt make the sights connect. No...I dont have shrek sized cheekbones
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 7:38:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I have to put my eye right down behind the top cover to line things up. After I learned to do this correctly my M70B1 turned out to be my most accurate AK.

However, after just a few shots my cheekbone is sore for days.
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 8:07:12 PM EDT
[#2]
As mentioned, if you put your nose to the top cover you will find things line up correctly.  I have never had the same problem the other posted mentioned when firing any of my fixed stock Yugos.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 2:42:37 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

As mentioned, if you put your nose to the top cover you will find things line up correctly. I have never had the same problem the other posted mentioned when firing any of my fixed stock Yugos.

Agreed.  The high comb is excellent for optics as well, I get the best cheekwelds with Yugos when running optics.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top