User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2003 7:19:00 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 8:21:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Thank god for sunset clauses!

SEC. 4. That this act shall continue to be in force until March 3, 1801, and no longer....

Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:03:44 AM EDT
[#2]
It really is the fallout of the 1960's hippies. They are the liberals in charge theses days.

Most got haircuts, that's all.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:47:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Its considered robery when you trespass wile in posesion of a weapon. Don't go huntin on sombody else's property.....

If you use a silencer or any device used to lower the DBs of a gun wile comiting a crime its a automatic 5 years tacked on to your sentence. There was a guy that was convicted with this because he broke in someones house, and thretened them by puting a potato on the end of his gun.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 10:05:21 AM EDT
[#4]

PRESIDENT AL Sharpton will clean up this mess.

5sub
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 10:14:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 10:14:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Wow, and here I thought it was the drugs......I come back from "DA HAZE" to: SS payments for  mexicans (T. Ridge), amnesty for same (all  Rhinos), apologize to the euro-pukes (ALL FROM JERKS I PAID TO SUPPORT!!!!!!) .

"Soapbox, ballotbox, then cartridge box, as my thankfully long dead WWII father taught me....."

Sometimes I'm glad he didn't live to see this.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 12/11/2003 11:06:02 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
believe it or not, i heard wayne lapierre on npr radio news this morning. wayne was explaining that the nra will find a way around the scotus decision and continue the fight.

I'm waiting for the courts to explain why it's alright for Time-Warner to own CNN but not alright for the NRA to own television or radio stations.

5sub
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 11:55:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Thats a good question.

I don't know where government gets power to tell any company what it can own.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 11:05:17 AM EDT
[#9]
1st ammendment has been trampled(campaign finance reform, NRA tv)

2nd is being trampled....

I'm sittin here SMOKING an CIG., listening to CHRISTMAS music...And loading clips.....Keep taking my rights...GO AHEAD.....MOLON LABE!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 9:59:24 PM EDT
[#10]
What decision exactly got made?  The one where they refused to hear Silveira vs. Lockyear?
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 10:43:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah what descision was made? I have no clue what people are talking about in this thread for the most part.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 6:21:08 AM EDT
[#12]
I THINK they are talking about Silveira!? I know I was shocked that they chose to ignore it.I thought it was the perfect case to be reviewed by them. California has publichly stated that they have the right to ignore the second amendment, which is in violation of the 14th amendment, States requirement to obey the constitution and bill of rights.
Anybody know the email for the justices of the S.C.? Maybe they need a deluge of email to remind them that they work for US!
                   OJF
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 7:04:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Yeah, I've always wondered how a court can decide not to hear a case.

I mean, I understand that there's some sort of checks and balances as far as appeals go, otherwise I'd have appealed a speeding ticket all the way to the SCOTUS by now, but I'm curious how that works.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 8:21:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top