Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2006 12:38:07 PM EDT
i have a wasr-10. it was my first ak. i wanna play around with it. changin the stock to a thumbhole. do i have to worry about a parts count on this rifle? it has electro pencil on it saying it is romainin mfg.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:53:36 PM EDT
[#1]
A WASR10 has already been USified! go ahead and play around with it. don't worry about parts count in a WASR,build something out of it that you like.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:22:47 PM EDT
[#2]
so does that mean i can thread the barrel and use a romy slant break i have layin around?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:20:06 PM EDT
[#3]
no you need another us part if you add a brake

and just to clear thangs up are you wanting to add a butthole stock or take 1 away ?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:45:05 PM EDT
[#4]
i want to remove the pistol grip and add a thumbhole.  so do i have t maintain a parts count or not?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:40:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I know of 3 hi-cap, Century WASR 10s, includeing my own that came, as new, with original Romy pistol grips. No black, US made grips. Makes ya wonder.Madtechcool
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top