Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2010 12:40:12 PM EDT
As mentioned in title, I'm looking where to find 4.5mm non-swell neck rivets for a chinese AK trunnion, an leeds would be apreciated, thanks Steve
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:30:13 AM EDT
[#1]
From West Desert Arms.  There is a guy on here from there that has them for PSL kits, I'll try to find his contact info.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:55:04 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks, I appreciate that.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:57:30 PM EDT
[#3]
akbuilder.com ?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 3:58:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks to all, I had ordered a regular set, only to find the chinese use a trunion rivet that is 4.5mm instead of the usual 4mm for all the others, ended up buying some 5/32 rivets on ebay and turning them down to fit.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:36:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm too late, but the guy who has them is wrenchmonkey here on AR15.com.  He has them listed as PSL rivet sets.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:10:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm too late, but the guy who has them is wrenchmonkey here on AR15.com.  He has them listed as PSL rivet sets.  

thanks for letting me know, I might still need some if my reshaping attempt goes bad.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top