Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/30/2003 8:37:28 AM EDT
who has good prices on AK magazines and pouches or chest carriers?  E-bay is to damn expensive
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 11:28:52 AM EDT
[#1]
K-var has the best prices on the mags right now.  Go back a few pages (3-4) in the AK general Discusion and there rae several threads about how to get them cheap.

I will have to look around for the chest rigs. I know Tapco has them, but they are pretty cheap in quality.
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 1:01:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the SAW pouches, BQM (Brigade Quartermasters, actiongear.com) has them for $16 dollars. They come in black, OD green (the OD green models come w/ a US stamp on the front of the pouch), and WC camo. These pouches hold 5 30rd AK mags, they have a loop for a belt and two alice clip holsters so you have a few different attachment options. If you want a cheap AK chest pouch look into getting one of the spec ops brand vests, they're cheapest I've seen and are still well made unfortunetly I believe they only come in black.

If you want the real deal... Northridge, K-Var, etc. for your authentic ComBloc pouches.

The Kollector

Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top