Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2006 7:17:50 PM EDT
I know a lot of you have this same problem, I have an open type bedroom closet where two 3 ft doors by-pass each other, I would like to buy / build a shelf on the floor to store about 100 boxes of different caliber ammo, I just want to look at the shelf and decide what ammo I want to take to the range, without having to open crates or moving around ammo cans, kinda like when you go to the store to buy ammo, but on a smaller scale.....what about those heavy wire shelves like at Sams club, I know for sure those flimsy white closet organiser types will not work, I am still picking up shotgun shells from the closet ...are there places where you can buy old store shelves ??
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:13:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Walmart sells a heavy duty metal shelving system that can hole like 500 pounds per shelf...

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:53:01 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Walmart sells a heavy duty metal shelving system that can hole like 500 pounds per shelf...

i30.photobucket.com/albums/c336/Lxpony/Pictures333.jpg

i30.photobucket.com/albums/c336/Lxpony/Pictures336.jpg

Looks like you're light on the ammo...  Oh, you're from MA - that's more than the rest of the state put together...

Spooky
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:27:52 AM EDT
[#3]
For the boxed stuff I bought a used storage cabinet like this:

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:37:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Those wire type ones at Sam's are what I have.

They hold all my books, and my ammo. Built like a tank for that wire stuff!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top