Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/9/2011 9:48:50 AM EDT
I look at uzitalk  galil site for technical info. Now google pops up as being an attack web site. Anyone know what happened?
Any chance we can get the tech guys over here?
Link Posted: 4/9/2011 3:19:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I look at uzitalk  galil site for technical info. Now google pops up as being an attack web site. Anyone know what happened?
Any chance we can get the tech guys over here?

I'm having the same issue. Someone probably got butt hurt because they think their Golani is better than an IMI or something dumb like that and hacked the site.
Link Posted: 4/9/2011 5:55:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been having the same issue(I thought it was just me)
Link Posted: 4/12/2011 2:42:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Somebody said bad things about google in the GD. They probably took offense. I had to turn off that feature in Firefox. It would let me ignore the warning, but I couldn't log in. I think this goes actually goes back a little further, but it is odd I didn't have any problems until the anti-google post. Google is in fact EVIL. Same as Microsoft. They are working to resolve the issue. Uzitalk does seem to be the place for Galil info.
Link Posted: 4/12/2011 4:47:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I can get on by just clicking the google text that doesnt have the warning under it, but then you get on and it's slow as the dickens.
Link Posted: 4/14/2011 7:42:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Go there everyday, no problems..
Link Posted: 4/16/2011 7:50:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Go there everyday, no problems..

You should update your malware and antivirus before it's too late  
Link Posted: 4/20/2011 1:14:05 AM EDT
[#7]
seems to have been hacked!  I would stay away for now!
Link Posted: 4/22/2011 3:52:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Current Message

vBulletin Message
We are currently working on the UZI Talk Forums. Please check back later
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 6:04:23 AM EDT
[#9]
It was down for about week, all seems ok now...
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 9:14:36 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm still getting warning messages  
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:11:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Me too, at least on firefox...
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top