Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 9/2/2008 7:58:48 AM EDT
I have the receiver part covered, got plenty of kits, got rivits and G2 trigger groups.....looks like I need center supports???---would that be with the trigger or the rivits---I am planning on going to Lusciousclays build party and don't wanna get there and realize I am missing some tiny piece and be S.O.L.---thanks for any help
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 1:23:57 PM EDT
Personally since my first pair of builds I have used regular long rivets (which I buy in bulk) and a roll pin trimmed to size.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 3:58:27 PM EDT
Short of buying actual bulgarian stuff from k-var, i would recommend the center supports at AK-Builder.com
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 6:50:40 PM EDT

Originally Posted By panheadstriker:
I have the receiver part covered, got plenty of kits, got rivits and G2 trigger groups.....looks like I need center supports???---would that be with the trigger or the rivits---I am planning on going to Lusciousclays build party and don't wanna get there and realize I am missing some tiny piece and be S.O.L.---thanks for any help

I buy my rivet kits and center supports from www.akparts.com no issues so far, cheap too.

Don't forget about the US muzzle brake and 1 more us part (piston, grip, or floor plate).

Also, sheppard's hook.  I made my own from what came with the parts kit.

Link Posted: 9/4/2008 8:31:17 AM EDT
You need these nifty little tools

Front Trunnion

Rear Trunnion
Top Top