Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/18/2006 5:49:34 PM EDT
What type of scope rail would be correct for a Bulgarian sidefolder kit?  
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:59:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
What type of scope rail would be correct for a Bulgarian sidefolder kit?  

I dont think the bulgarians used one on them, so there isnt a 'correct' option for a rail.

Edit: I have this one on mine though. www.k-var.com/shop/product.php?productid=16170&cat=265&page=1
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:05:10 PM EDT
[#2]
When you order from K-Var take the time to call verses ordering online. Reason I say this is there are two versions of that rail. One is for a milled receiver and one is for a stamped receiver. The one for the stamped receiver has a recess cut out of the back of the rail for the center support rivet. When I have ordered these in the past I have received both types from the same part number.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top