Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/13/2006 4:10:23 PM EDT
Not relevant to this site, I know, but I figured someone here knows the answer. I just bought a 1928A1 thompson kit from Sportsmans guide. kinda pricey, $539, but the kit was new when demilled, and there ain't gonna be any more brought in to the country, plus I'v wanted one for almost 40 years. I got to hump a chinese made 1928a1 in Nam, and friggin loved it! If I had known then what a chinese made thompson would be worth, I'd have found a way to bring it back with me. Anyway, looking for info on sites that are dedicated to the thompson, and building a receiver for one. Thanks for your help
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:29:01 AM EDT
[#1]
oldjarheadfart try machinegunbooks.com. Its like the AR15.com for Thompson, both F/A and S/A
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top