Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/10/2005 9:32:58 PM EDT
What compliance parts are needed and the easiest to put on if you want to get rid of the thumbhole stock and put a pistol grip on instead?

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 4:17:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 4:34:06 AM EDT
I wanted to buy authentic chinese furniture. Is there anything else that I can replace?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:04:30 AM EDT
US made Gas piston 1 , fire control group 3 , pistol grip 1. If you wan't to use Full Chinese stock set " If you can find one " add a US made mag follower or floor plate to make up for grip.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:24:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/11/2005 5:25:27 AM EDT by JBravo223]
So I only need 5 parts that are made in the USA if I want to remove the buttstock correct? because there is no muzzle break.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:27:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:11:34 AM EDT
Forgive me for not knowing the rules/regulations.

A buddy has a MAK-90.
He replaced his thumbhole stock with an underfolder.
I want to buy his stock because I actually like them.

Anyway, is he breaking the law by not replacing other things as mentioned in this thread?

Top Top