Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/17/2004 11:07:15 AM EDT
my amd65 came to day from centerfiresystems ya hoo looks to be brand new its perfect waiting on oow reciver  and info on some small parts its a plate that seems to fit on the trigger guard ? does any body have a parts list w/pics looks more complex than my ar build thanks guys for any info  dm59
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 3:39:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Hi dirtymike59  Did you order the new or used kit.

Heres some links to selector stop plate photos.

www.k-var.com/product.asp?0=216&1=254&3=350

look about 1/4 down the page on this one.

www.globaltrades.com/ak_receivers.html

Robert
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 4:39:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I got my kit from CFS a couple days ago, got the excellent condition and man it is new! Ordered the Global Trades type2 for it. Now I have to order a couple more and some coldsteel 80%'ers....

Link Posted: 8/18/2004 11:51:10 AM EDT
[#3]
i got the like new 99.99 looks unfired  well knocked out some rivets last night still waiting on reciver working  12 hrs and week ends so it might be a while
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:01:45 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm there right with ya, I got my Global Trades reciever yesterday, FINALLY got the rear trunion in last night, 2.5 hrs labor.  tonight I will be attacking the front trunion, then it's all candy after that.  Let me know how your doing and any trouble that you are having, Mark.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:45:17 PM EDT
[#5]
hey i thought you were to start at the front and work your way back? thats what i understood to get good mag fit then top cover to fit rear?? any  corretcionsflame]
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top