Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/3/2006 7:49:34 AM EST
Anyone know who has some?

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:10:35 AM EST
Not sure if trunion is the correct term, prehaps block is better. Anyhow, I need the part that goes into the rear of the receiver where the under fold stock attaches. Thanks!
Top Top