Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2005 10:47:01 AM EDT
can i put a tapco stock set on my wasr10? front handguard has a crack in the wood so i might as well upgrade
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 10:48:43 AM EDT
[#1]
the tapco "galil style" handguard wont be an upgrade.  get some nice stuff from K var
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:10:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got the Tapco folding stock on my AKT. I wouldn't put it on anything else though. It flops too much. There's a little play in the stock but shouldering the rifle exagerates the effect.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:28:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Tapco stuff is Balls ugly....I'd go with something from Kvar.  I kinda like the original WASR laminate myself, but to each his own.

take care,
Tec
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 10:38:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:46:49 PM EDT
[#5]
problem i have is that the stock set sucks on this gun might get us nato spec polymer stock set
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:43:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top