Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/2/2005 4:21:56 PM EDT
well my parts kit came in today, it was a tapco $129 kit that came with the g2 trigger parts. it is a bulgy kit i think, that is all matching numbers in unissued condition, when i say there is not a mark on it i mean it, even the blueing on the bolt to bolt carrier  bearing sufaces are  not worn. there are no dings or dents on the wood. the only marks are on the receiver stubs. i mean it is a perfect kit.

now who can lend me a flat bender so i can complete this thing in the maryland area
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:28:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Romanian kit?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:33:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Romanian bulgys are almost all gone..........except KVAR maybe?
                                 R1150R
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:49:46 PM EDT
[#3]
one of these ( pic from tapco web site ) edit : found out it is a romy
http://www.tapco.com/item_pics/md/ZAK0603_md.jpg
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 3:57:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Just got a Rommie Parts kit from another vendor and it seems like the rifle was reconditioned in the armory before storage, new barrel, gas piston, bolt, etc.  The wood was the only worn part.  Not bad for $100.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:05:56 PM EDT
[#5]
129$ Bulgarian?

Okay, It's a rommie. Good deal, you can get them from Scottgull (Dealer here) for less. Start stocking up!

Ben
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:46:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Scotty, check your PMs.  I'm in MD and have all the tools.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top