Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/12/2005 9:09:47 PM EDT
I've noticed none of the ak's that the Iraqi national gaurds have muzzle brakes of any kind, I've shot ak's with out, with the slant, and with the 74 type brake in 7.62, and there is a freakin huge diff with my ability to keep the muzzle closer on target then with a naked muzzle, what does the arfcom ak collective think about this
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 9:13:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 9:19:59 PM EDT
[#2]
really, ok well all the pics I've recently have seen from you have had naked muzzels
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 9:34:49 PM EDT
[#3]
You mean like this?

An Iraqi policeman stands next to his vehicle stationed outside the former Iraqi information ministry in Baghdad. Over 1,300 Iraqi policemen have been killed since the fall of Saddam Hussein
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 9:36:21 PM EDT
[#4]
yes
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 9:55:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I've seen Iraqi AK's with them and without, but I don't know why. Like you, I would personally want it with a brake.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:22:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I mean at the least, if ya had a slant brake on it, you coud stick 'em in the face if ya run out of ammo
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top