Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/23/2004 9:06:45 AM EDT
I have a Romanian AK with thumbhole stock that currently only accepts single-stack magazines (sorry, but being AK illiterate, I don't know the proper designation for this). Is it now legal for me to modify it to accept standard magazines? If so, where can I find some instructions for the procedure? Sorry if this has been asked in the past.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 12:15:50 PM EDT
You'll have to dremel out the mag well to widen it...I'll look and see if I can drum up some info for you..
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 2:11:58 PM EDT
You still need to make sure you have the proper US parts count. Need 4 US parts if you keep the Drag stock and 5 US parts if you change to a std. butt and pistol grip.
Top Top