Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/28/2006 8:59:26 PM EDT
I read on pookie's website that the notch on the bottom of a parts kit selector needs to be ground off in order for the safety to work.  Is this what you guys do?  I never seem to recall reading this on any other build info; where can I get a semi selector?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:07:37 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I read on pookie's website that the notch on the bottom of a parts kit selector needs to be ground off in order for the safety to work.  Is this what you guys do?  I never seem to recall reading this on any other build info; where can I get a semi selector?

Its not so it can work, its so that it can be installed easier. The selector has to go in first. If you use a replacement panel instead of the standard spring this can be impossible, or close to it.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top