Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/18/2006 10:02:40 PM EDT
So there yah go, is there anything different in the trigger group....is it the same stripped reciever??? thanks..
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:15:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, you would need FA disconnector , FA bolt carrier , FA sear , FA sear spring , FA reciever.

The FA reciever has 3rd hole for a Auto Sear Pin. Also the bolt rail has a space cut for Auto Sear. The Saftey becomes the selector (Semi -Full auto).

Dont try to do it , it is illegal. You could get 10 years in jail.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:15:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
...Dont try to do it without the right paper work , it is illegal. You could get 10 years in jail.

it can be done, but i think you need like a class II FFL?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:07:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:12:48 AM EDT
[#4]
And you would have to cut on your receiver....make permanent modifications that ANYONE could see from the outside.....

3rd axis pin.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:17:37 AM EDT
[#5]
I believe the original poster is stationed in the middle east.  He gets to play with the happy switch in exchange for being shot at.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:51:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Pac is right i am currently in the middle east; and our toys have the good levers or as i like to call them the HK lever S E F

SAFE

ECONOMICAL

FUN

i was actually curious about the trigger group just in case i had to play around with it, but then again AK's over here are a dime a dozen...i've aquired 4 pistols and about 10 AK variants in about 2 weeks, i've given away 4 to keep my buddies safe...pretty much carry lil misery w/ 2 75rd drums for the spray and pray and my 1911 9mm w/ seven mags and then my toy box in the back of the truck w/ everything else for the good ol' convoys...anyway, thanks for the info guys...much appreciation....
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:07:24 AM EDT
[#7]
IM sent with link.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:30:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Actually, an AK can be converted to auto with just slotting the rail for the auto sear. You can modify an auto-sear to work from the crossmember. Only in stamped models though.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top