Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2007 2:13:13 PM EST
I want to put one on my Romy build,anyone know who has them? I already posted in the EE.
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 2:49:27 PM EST
Something like this?

Mounting Rail -- AK (Mil-Spec)
This Mil-Spec AK mounting rail would accept most optical scopes and sights with an AK type mounting bracket.
Price
$25.95

stores.freedomoptics.com/StoreFront.bok
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 3:15:48 PM EST
that's what I'm looking for! thanks.
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 3:35:43 PM EST
I have been wondering about the same thing. Will this rail work from Cheaper Than Dirt?
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 6:06:06 PM EST
Don't use that rail. You need one that will accept universal AK mounts. Check out these optics web sites:

stores.freedomoptics.com/StoreFront.bok

and

www.kalinkaoptics.com/

Link Posted: 2/23/2007 2:16:00 AM EST
I tried to order from Freedomoptics...at the checkout it said this page no longer exists after I typed in my CC info.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 9:58:35 PM EST
WTF... that rail page no longer exists... f*ck Freedom Optics ...no phone ... most likely will not reply e-mails ...

Contact Kalinka Optics, tell them what you need, they should help you out, I think ...they carry more stuff than Freedom.

info@kalinkaoptics.com.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 10:41:20 PM EST

Originally Posted By Richard257:
WTF... that rail page no longer exists... f*ck Freedom Optics ...no phone ... most likely will not reply e-mails ...

Contact Kalinka Optics, tell them what you need, they should help you out, I think ...they carry more stuff than Freedom.

info@kalinkaoptics.com.

Dont worry man, Freedom opitcs is a real company and they do deliver (sometimes slow).. i've got several scopes and rails, actually i oreder another rail from them last Friday (7 days ago) still nothing in the mail.

The credit card page sends you to paypal. he doesn't have a store front. he accepted my paypal so i'm just waitin' like last time.

Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:28:37 AM EST
I just ordered from Kalinkaoptics. thanks for that link.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 5:30:07 PM EST
Top Top