Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/7/2005 3:19:30 AM EDT
anyone know what the dealer price is on a SAM-5R (no ban)?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:53:47 AM EDT
[#1]
IIRC they stopped making them to get other projects roling.  so, if you find one it will be a supply/demand thing and may not be in line with what you think is fair.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:43:11 AM EDT
[#2]
hmm, a shop near me just ordered one in, anywho the price he gave me was $725 and thats with no tax.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:56:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I ordered from this guy before, if you can find someone to do an FFL transfer it'll be alot cheaper.

http://www.auctionarms.com/search/displayitem.cfm?itemnum=6857646
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:15:36 AM EDT
[#4]
got anymore links with cheap prices like that?  Maybe I can show that local place and he will drop the price, really would like to buy local.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:20:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:23:32 PM EDT
[#6]
glad to hear that they are still turning them out!  i don't have the money, but it is on my want list. i stopped paying attention when they(someone) announced they were stopping production 3-4 months ago.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:41:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 10:07:38 AM EDT
[#8]
My brother bought two of those SA-M5's from Deerslayer, one of them is the one he gave me. Deerslayer is a good guy to deal with, we're trying to figure out how to get the money for that last one, LOL ...

EDIT: I see he has a couple left over there ...
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:49:03 PM EDT
[#9]
how much apache? are they pre ban or post?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:15:46 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
My brother bought two of those SA-M5's from Deerslayer, one of them is the one he gave me. Deerslayer is a good guy to deal with, we're trying to figure out how to get the money for that last one, LOL ...

that's who i got mine from and he's a grate guy to deal with.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:34:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
how much apache? are they pre ban or post?

I wanna say they were $689 with a 30 round clear mag in "no ban" configuration with scope rail. He has four for sale over there, 2 at $649 and 2 at $689. Look at them all before buying, I think those $649 ones don't have a scope rail. Talk to him about payment because PayPal was giving him a hassle because he's a "gun" dealer ...

Edit: jnewt and Templar can tell you a lot more than I'll ever know about prices and what things should go for ...
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:14:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:27:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Until a few minutes ago he had one, complete with the side rail, listed on Gunbroker for $679.  Couldn't pass on such a great deal.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:36:13 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Until a few minutes ago he had one, complete with the side rail, listed on Gunbroker for $679.  Couldn't pass on such a great deal.  

Badass, you scooped it up, eh ...
The one I have looks to be awsome but all my ammo is for my 7.62x39 and I just ordered a bunch of parts from K-Var so I have to wait to shoot the SA M-5 ...
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:46:06 PM EDT
[#15]
I've been drooling over this model for at least a year.  Then the AWB expired and inched me a bit closer to breaking out the cash.  Then I remember Templar saying awhile back that they stopped current production on this model - a few more inches closer.   Then the barrel ban - moved me at least a foot closer to getting off my ass and buying.  The final straw was Arsenal announcing increase in prices - figured this model (even though out of production) would only go up further.  I can only resist so much for so long - I was overcome by logic.  

And on top of it all - Hellva lot of rifle for the price

BTW - I believe Deerslayer has a few more of these still available on auctionarms
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 5:06:06 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm gonna make you cry.  I bought a NIB one off of the EE for $550, inlcuding 9 brand new, never inserted mags!  They all still had the "Made in Bulgaria" stickers on them... and yes it is one heck of a rifle.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:13:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Oh Oh Oh, I just found 5.56x45 brass, powder and bullets in my reloading gear, enough to for at least 1000 rounds. I had it all packed away in my Y2K stash, I knew I had the dies but I forgot about the rest. Looks like I have a project for the weekend ...
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:21:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Geez, It's been so long I can't remember where I stashed away my dies.  

Always enjoyed reloading - well at least the ultimate results of reloading.  Just been lazy lately shooting Federal.

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:50:56 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I'm gonna make you cry.  I bought a NIB one off of the EE for $550, inlcuding 9 brand new, never inserted mags!  They all still had the "Made in Bulgaria" stickers on them... and yes it is one heck of a rifle.

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:20:15 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I think I remember the posting on EE of that unbelievable deal.   I've also seen your posts on other sites of the same thing.

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top