Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/27/2005 5:26:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/27/2005 5:32:43 PM EDT by JaketheSnake]
Well unfortunately not the greatest gun show I've ever been to.
Romanian Miliatary "G" marked kits were there being sold. 150 to 130 bucks.

Only thing that caught my eye was a Romy Dragnuv or PSL whatever their SVDish rifle is called.
An old man wanted 700 for it.
I might go back and offer a trade.

But on a brighter side I did pick up 4 Chinese mags for 7 bucks a piece. One of the chinese mags appears to be a chinese "stamped Sideplates" mag.

Just wanted to share.

BTW are those stamped sideplate mags worth any money?? Never seen one before? Thought I may be soviet at first.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:41:42 PM EDT
Well my experience shows that Gun Shows really in general don't have many great deals. Once and a while but most of the time I find better deals on the web.

Max
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:41:51 PM EDT
Those stamped side plate mags are pretty funky. I have one and it functions just fine.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:56:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JaketheSnake:
Only thing that caught my eye was a Romy Dragnuv or PSL whatever their SVDish rifle is called.

Keep in mind these wholesale for $500 without the scope.

At the last local show I picked up a laminated stock set w/PG from a WASR for $20. I didn't need it, but could not pass up the price. My SAR-3 likes it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:15:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JaketheSnake:
Well unfortunately not the greatest gun show I've ever been to.
Romanian Miliatary "G" marked kits were there being sold. 150 to 130 bucks.

But on a brighter side I did pick up 4 Chinese mags for 7 bucks a piece. One of the chinese mags appears to be a chinese "stamped Sideplates" mag.

Just wanted to share.

BTW are those stamped sideplate mags worth any money?? Never seen one before? Thought I may be soviet at first.

Hehe, I got my 2 Romanian kits for 99$ from DPH back in the day. Should have gotten more
Top Top