Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/14/2004 6:23:29 PM EDT
This is scary... Smashing the windows with my family or friends in the car would have plenty for me to run him over or shoot him. Background on a shot is sketchy but if he was hurting my family or friends i'd risk it. I'd rather run him over, put his teeth on the curb, then give him a good curb stomp though.

This is scary guys... Disturbing assault on a car in view of public.  Sad.

akosh.com/misc/holdinitdown.wmv

I know this is a little O/T but I wanted you all to see it... It could happen to anyone. what would you do?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:29:47 PM EDT
[#1]
BTW, this isn't innapropriate R I don't think. The savage just says the his share of 4 letter words and attacks a vehicle

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:38:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Action:  He would be roadkill.  Justification:  assault with a deadly weapon.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:40:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I would empty all 15 rounds of black talon from my CZ into his face.  
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:55:01 PM EDT
[#4]
some people in other forums were saying that "him destroying your property doesn't give you any right to shoot him or run him over, period."

yeah well that is BS... They couldn't get out and run for fear of their life (they could have been ran down by him with the crowbar) and they did try to move out of the way and he followed. I guess the case could be made they could have jumped the curb?

This is total savagery and if I saw this happen even if I was in another car I still would have ran him over. All that broken glass falling on a significant other or friend would lead to termination
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:20:03 PM EDT
[#5]
21 rounds of 10mm would have done the trick. It would have been a great video too.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:38:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I am not the type that wants to hurt anyone, but I would get off from removing this wart from the ass of society!!

If you killed him, and the defense got ahold of that tape, you would not be convicted of anything due to his threats of murder in the tape.. This POS should be found and hung, no trial, no jusry, just dead!!

FWIW, in the vid when he is smashing the car and screaming "Whatcha gonna do nigga", It would have bean funny as hell if the person put the car in park, got out with a 12 gauge 000buck, shot his scrawny black ass in the gut, and blew him the fuck into 2 peices..
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:41:35 PM EDT
[#7]
DUP!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:52:02 PM EDT
[#8]
It was Vegas... no one would go to jail for killing that slime ball...
not with that video tape as evidence...

Good training tape though...
Will incorporate that into my next scenario based training...

Y-

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:51:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Somone else sent me that video last night. I think they should have ran him over. I think that should definetly be justifiable. Considering he was assaulting them with a weapon for no reason. To be honest I could not understand a word he was saying...maybe cause I am a WV hillbilly lol not really but I seriously couldn't understand him.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:22:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Situations like that are exactly why you should leave enough space between you and the car in fron  of you. After the first attack on the car, they could have driven up on the sidewalk to get out of there. I get most sheeple think they have to stay on the road. Shit, if some nut is attacking me, I'm not going to drive a little and then stop for him to attack me again. They're lucky he didn't have a gun. However, this was certainly a case where lethal force would have been justified. It's pretty pathetic to see how Americans will just watch something like that and not do anything. Just look at the car to the side that seemed worried their car might get scratched. I bet if 4 guys got out of their cars they could have knocked that dick to the ground and maybe someone would have "accidently" run his head over.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:49:54 AM EDT
[#11]
 Based on the fact that the victims of the Felony Criminal Damage to Property and Aggravated Battery (Flying Glass), they are justified in stepping out of the car and using lethal force.  Their case of self defense would be stronger if they stepped out and he raised the crowbar up like he was going to strike.  I would consider that "imminent threat of death or great bodily harm" and would empty all my .40 cal Speer Gold Dot into his body.  

Hopefully, my department would back me up.  I'm sure his family would sue.  The ACLU and NAACP would come out of the woodwork to try to hose you if you killed him.  I wouldn't lose any sleep over wasting that turd though.

My two cents...
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:14:16 AM EDT
[#12]
I would have pumped 21 .40 Cor-Bons from my P94 into that piece of shit. And who was the dumbass filmimg this shit? They should take a bullet or 2 themselves for standing there filming it. It's a risky thing to be a bystander to this and deciding to get involved. You shoot the piece of shit, the victim walks and some prosecuter trys to put your ass in jail. If it was happening to me, no questions asked, he'd be dead. I'd probably get involved even if it was happening to someone else, but I could end up regretting it. If seen clearer cases for shooting someone and still the honest person gets the shaft while everyone feels sorry for the scumbag.

What is this country coming to? In 1955 everybody would have shot his ass and never even considered that they could get prosecuted because they wouldn't. Now it's the criminals well being  that takes priority.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 11:11:50 AM EDT
[#13]
I would have kept firing and reloading until     A: slidelock, out of ammo    
B: I heard,"police  drop the weapon and put your hands up" I really don't care which comes first .  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 11:16:38 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I'd rather run him over, put his teeth on the curb, then give him a good curb stomp though.

I think you mean tooth.

This one got my blood goin' and I'm usually calm. I would, to use his words, "Waste the MF."
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:13:28 PM EDT
[#15]
I think he would have been justified in using lethal force. He was trapped and had no way to exit (for a while). The guy was out of control, had a deadly weapon, and could have been expected to kill the motorist given enough time. I would have used my car as a weapon (forward or reverse). As mentioned above, always leave some room if you can.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:20:04 PM EDT
[#16]
I was just thinking when he smashed the back window out I would have floored it and done a neutral drop right into reverse
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:27:29 PM EDT
[#17]
I recently moved out west to Phoenix AZ from Pittsburgh PA -
been putting off getting my CCW - no time.
Well, I think I'll make the time after seeing that animal -

And the idiot anti-gun libs wonder why a law abiding cit.
wants to carry a weapon.............

AK_Sobo
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:46:36 PM EDT
[#18]
You know this guy is trash, but I think the only time he could have been shot(legally) is when he was by the driver's door. SUcks but thats the law, yeah he can rant and rave, beat the car to crap its insured. But if your going to blast the idiot better make sure he is a "Immediate" threat to your life.
So wait till he gets close, point gun, he raises crowbar and THEN you put a nice bullet hole between his beady eyes and watch his teeney brain fly out the back Blackops_1.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:44:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Tagged so I can see this later.

Kind of curious to see it myself.

My state is pretty cut and dry on use of lethal force. You have to feel that you or somebody else is in immenent danger of death or great bodily harm. And that you have done all you can do to get away.

Wondering if this (by the description you guys have given) would fit that criteria......
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:26:24 PM EDT
[#20]
The driver tried to back away, he followed...went forward, he folllowed, egress was blocked  front and rear...as long as egress was still blocked, if he was shot, I'm pretty confifent that  it would have been justified.  If  the guy was shot after the car in front had pulled away, alllowing you egress...you might have a problem.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:28:44 PM EDT
[#21]
I sent this link to a DUh troll that was questioning why I wanted a trunk gun setup.

wganz

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top