BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2005 5:08:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 10:30:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Me two, I am picking mine up on Saturday and want to get some mags for it.  I have heard others mention 30 rd. Bulgarian Black Polymer.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:24:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven’t had my vepr for a month yet, and I already have 7 mags! Check it out. My gun didn’t come with a magazine. So when I was at the gun store I bought one of the steel chinese mags they had in stock. After talking to Robinson Armament, they sent me a mag. I don’t know what yours looks like, but the one I got was an unmarked black polymer, waffle style. Then I bought 5 new steel Bulgarian magazines from CDNN.

The chinese mag fits okay, but has a lot of play....well at least to my high standards. The mag that RobArm sent me....the mag that’s supposed to come with the VEPR fits too loose in my opinion. It engages fine, but wiggles a little too much for me.

The steel Bulgarian magazines are PERFECT. Perfect fit, no wiggle, positive engagement...everything. I love them. I don’t really care about the marginal weight savings of polymer mags or the coolness factor. I love steelies and they have to be Bulgarian. Your mileage may vary, but I'm the pickiest consumer you'll ever meet and I couldn’t be happier.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 12:40:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Are there any particular mags that work better than others?

I have NO mags at the moment...and trying to do my research before making a big mag purchase.

I have found that all mags work in in my VEPR K  but since it came with a Bulgy(circle 10)poly mag thats what I got the most of. Also The Hungarian 20 rd. mags are nice at 8bucks each and work better shootimg from a bench.

NO mags..Thats just insane! 15  30rd. mags fit perfect in a tall SAW can.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top