Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/31/2003 9:03:30 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 9:22:11 AM EDT
[#1]
You forgot to add that it is still way cheaper to make than an M16 and way easier to clean.  

The M16 is a neat rifle and has it's merits, but down in the dirt the old 47 is better all around in many ways.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 10:21:24 AM EDT
[#2]
FORD CHEVY, hell get one of each, or even better, lots of each. I really like my ak's, but then again I love my ar's also. Do you have like kalskakdar there campy??? (kinda like gaydar) but you dont miss much when its posted about a ak being inferior. I saw that earlier, and somehow I just knew you would be along in a bit to rag on them. Your just excited about the new ak rails so you can dress your aks up like faggy dolls with lights and scopes and dots and can openers and jumper cables like all the other ar-15's I see. Damn I have 4 things bolted on mine and I still feel inferior.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 10:44:09 AM EDT
[#3]
It may be ancient technology but it works in every environment found on Earth.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 10:51:21 AM EDT
[#4]
The AK-100 series (Saiga's) may look like the ol' AK's, but new technology at the factory generates a much nicer product than the AK's still floating around the world. I can say I agree with that after comparing the quality and refinement of the Saigas compared to Norinco's, Romanian's, Egyptians, etc...
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 2:02:07 PM EDT
[#5]
BS from a typical know it all who hasn't touched the other type of weapon.

Both sides has these idiots.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 2:14:47 PM EDT
[#6]
That’s stupid.

What about 1911's? What about handguns in general?
Different calibers but all have the same type of operation.

Look at uber tactical Kimbers and Para Ordinances. They are the same Colt 1911 style handgun only minor differences.

Now that’s World War 1 technology!

I'll keep and buy more AK's. I know they are tried and true. I love them no matter how long ago they were invented!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top