Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2014 6:40:04 PM EDT
I know rifle dynamics does it but they are 12 month wait . I have an AK with a canted barrel , that is shot out , would like to replace it and front sight block . but who is reputable and does them ?
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:12:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Matt Yeamans does great work and his turn around times are usually pretty reasonable.  Send him an e-mail:  http://mygunsnorthwest.com/index.html

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:19:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Troy Sellars at InRange............Tim at Gewehr Works
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 8:07:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Gewehr Werks.  Top notch.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 3:16:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Matt Yeamans has done quality work for me. All he does it metal work, so if your new barrel needs refinished or anything, he isn't going to do that.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 3:44:54 AM EDT
[#5]
You can do it yourself.  Need to order 10 ton press from harbor freight and some toolings.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top