Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/11/2004 10:52:36 PM EDT
i recently stumbled into a post norinco with an under folder receiver  that has been converted to the bull pup style ..i think it's called the aksu-94...
it shoots perfectly  and look to be in about 90%
can anyone give me an idea as to it's value?.. anybody looking for one?   :  )
 thanx
john
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 10:56:12 PM EDT
[#1]
K-Var bullpup kit

thats the link to the kit you speak of, its a $300 kit, so whatever that adds to a MAK-90/91 is up to you I guess.  I havnent heard too many people raving about the kit, but then again I havent heard much at all.  its a darn sweet looking conversion, but I have a nagging doubt as I remember how crappy my bullpup kit for my 10/22 is.  
I'd love to hear about some first hand experience with this kit personally.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:22:06 AM EDT
[#2]
stock set isvery sturdy.. NOTHING like the 10-22's and mini 14 comversions ... i was told that this gun was ordered and built  this way  from  sksman.com

this gun is the same length as my  sbr krink" and approx 11 inches shorter tham one of my standard ak's
john
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:51:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:32:45 PM EDT
[#4]
CAMPY..... thanx forthe input.. yes the trigger is the only thing i don't like .. but u do get use to it
 i listed it  for 450.00  
i was told by the previous owner  (who is now free of his 3 yr debt to me .. : )    that he ordered it built this
john
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top