Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/27/2006 12:47:46 PM EDT
the centerfire yugo underfolder that is in everyones mind is in mine too.  does this have a bayonet lug on it?  from the pics it doesnt look like it but other ppl have been saying it comes along w/ a bayonet if you call.  kinda confused and am looking to purchasing one w/in the week thanks
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:38:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine came with a bayonet lug and a bayonet to fit on it.  Went right on and snapped into place.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:01:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, they should all have bayonet lugs and most the dealers list them as coming with a bayonet (sans rubber boot on the sheath).  

Of course my gun from SOG was supposed to also have 2 mags and a cleaning rod, but was missing a  mag and the cleaning rod, but since it was an in-stock item at a local FFL I didn't argue about it.
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top