Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/26/2006 8:04:16 PM EDT
I was reading yahoo news about that massmurder over in Seattle and some douchey ill-informed cop describes the gun found at suspects house as "Police spokesman Sean Whitcomb said Sunday that police found an assault rifle, multiple "banana clips" carrying 30 bullets each, a machete and several hundred more rounds of ammunition."

banana clips?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060327/ap_on_re_us/seattle_shooting
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:20:04 PM EDT
Isn't the true definition of an assault rifle a rifle that has select fire capability to go between semi-auto and full-auto modes of fire? The misinformed liberal media really pisses me off when they call things such as a Ruger 10/22 an assault weapon.

On another note, I feel sorry for those who died at the hands of that useless SOB. My thoughts and prayers go with the victims and their families.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:13:49 PM EDT
I just saw the news on that and I thought they said he used 12 ga. shotgun.
I guess they will be banning shotguns next, better stock up.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:30:44 PM EDT
On the news, the police chief said that pistol grip shotguns have no other purpose than "hunting humans."
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:52:50 PM EDT
Better start stocking up on machetes since they will be banned too.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:08:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:54:39 PM EDT
At risk of a tasteless joke, one wonders if he was a drunk/stoned arfcommer?

That trust was shattered Saturday morning, when Huff opened fire in a house full of ravers dressed like zombies in dark clothing and pale makeup, killing six of them and injuring two.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:19:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By gov-t_mule:

Oh man this is hilarious!!! BANANA CLIPS!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:21:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By kythri:
At risk of a tasteless joke, one wonders if he was a drunk/stoned arfcommer?

That trust was shattered Saturday morning, when Huff opened fire in a house full of ravers dressed like zombies in dark clothing and pale makeup, killing six of them and injuring two.

I was wondering the same thing, since there are so many zombie posts
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:59:23 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Beyond_Visual_Range:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/gt_mule/baae99f1.gif

Oh man this is hilarious!!! BANANA CLIPS!

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:48:55 AM EDT

Originally Posted By gunz4me:
Isn't the true definition of an assault rifle a rifle that has select fire capability to go between semi-auto and full-auto modes of fire? The misinformed liberal media really pisses me off when they call things such as a Ruger 10/22 an assault weapon.

Come on now.... You're trying to inject the logic of truth into a media report? Pffffftttttt....

It gets the sheeple's attention, so they get the ratings, and that's all that they're worried about. Not
something as insignificant as actual facts.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:29:40 PM EDT
HOLY CRAP! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. That's funny as hell!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:46:18 PM EDT
Assault rifles, the weapon of choice for mass murders, gangsters, mafiosos, grievance killers, blah, blah. If it is an Ak-47, Ar-15, or an Mini-14 Feinstein,Schumer, and the Brady Brunch will have a field day by calling for action
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:56:52 PM EDT

img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/gt_mule/baae99f1.gif

HAHA. Near buy, last night some highschool was making a moive at a post office and some one call the cops and said that someone just walked in with a AK47 but he could not tell what the person looked like.The news report
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:01:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Tanker06:

Come on now.... You're trying to inject the logic of truth into a media report? Pffffftttttt....

They still piss me off. That is why I rarely watch the news anymore.

It gets the sheeple's attention, so they get the ratings, and that's all that they're worried about. Not

Don't even get me started on that. All I have to say about them is "Baaaaaaah".

There is this Dimwadcrap chick at the office who made the mistake of asking me why I even own guns and she even had the nerve to say that the police can protect everyone. I responded back with the only good the police can do for an unarmed invididual is trace a chalk outline around their corpse. Besides, I do enjoy shooting and I think that is a great hobby in itself.

Also, what am I supposed to do besides going to the range in my free time? Take up a sucky hobby like golf? No thanks, but I will add that popping golf balls at 100 yards with a 5.56 or 7.62 round is pretty interesting and fun!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:29:40 PM EDT

There is this Dimwadcrap chick at the office who made the mistake of asking me why I even own guns and she even had the nerve to say that the police can protect everyone. I responded back with the only good the police can do for an unarmed invididual is trace a chalk outline around their corpse. Besides, I do enjoy shooting and I think that is a great hobby in itself.

Also, what am I supposed to do besides going to the range in my free time? Take up a sucky hobby like golf? No thanks, but I will add that popping golf balls at 100 yards with a 5.56 or 7.62 round is pretty interesting and fun!

Did you see my link. All the guy could say was it is a AK47 and he could not tell what the guy looked like. IDIOTS. I hate it too.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:48:39 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bigale:
douchey ill-informed cop

banana clips?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060327/ap_on_re_us/seattle_shooting

I think if you walked in a "cops" shoes for one day you would wet your panties and cry for your mommy. Look at the big picture. The guy was a freaking nutjob. They are not here to detail facts about the guns and the ammo. They were detailing facts about a nut who killed a bunch of innocent kids.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:06:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/27/2006 7:13:35 PM EDT by offroader333]
i just read a thing on yahoo news, it said he killed two girls one 15 the other 14, and some guys twice there age. and the rifle ''not used'' was a bushy ar15 carbine. it said he used a win. defender shotgun and a handgun. it said the rifle was left in his trk. with a machette and baseball bat when he did his thing. and as we know they wern't bannana clips, he had 3 30round mags clamped together with those dumbass jungle clip things.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:31:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By M4-TUNA:

Did you see my link. All the guy could say was it is a AK47 and he could not tell what the guy looked like. IDIOTS. I hate it too.

I saw the link, and all I have to say is that there is no shortage of IDIOTS out there.

"You try to make something idiot proof, and along comes a better idiot" - Quote made by yours truly in a management meeting several years ago! I even made a despair.com style photo that included my quote and a shot of our employees. You should have seen the laughs when I handed that photo out at the subsequent manager's meeting.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:43:32 PM EDT
silly silly media
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:35:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By offroader333:
i just read a thing on yahoo news, it said he killed two girls one 15 the other 14, and some guys twice there age. and the rifle ''not used'' was a bushy ar15 carbine. it said he used a win. defender shotgun and a handgun. it said the rifle was left in his trk. with a machette and baseball bat when he did his thing. and as we know they wern't bannana clips, he had 3 30round mags clamped together with those dumbass jungle clip things.

14?! What the hell are men in their late 20s doing at parties with drugs and alcohol with girls literally half their age?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:24:56 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Belloc:

Originally Posted By offroader333:

14?! What the hell are men in their late 20s doing at parties with drugs and alcohol with girls literally half their age?

A more appropriate question is, what are girls the age of 14 doing at parties where men nearly twice their age are in attendance, and drugs and alcohol are being distributed and consumed freely?

Secondly, where are the parents of these girls, and why the hell aren't they in jail right now, being charged as accomplices to this murder through their negligence?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:36:40 AM EDT
Sounding more and more like someone watched one too many zombie movies, and then got stoned/drugged/wasted...

seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/264580_shootfolo28.html?source=mypi
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=1774355&CMP=OTC-RSSFeeds0312

Not an AK, though - Bushy.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:03:09 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Belloc:
What the hell are men in their late 20s doing at parties with drugs and alcohol with girls literally half their age?

Uhh...do you even have to ask?:)

take care,
Tec
Top Top