Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/25/2006 11:04:05 AM EDT
the seller says its made in bosnia...he says its non-corrosive i think he said its lead core..he also said its the cream of the crop for ak type guns..i have no clue about it as i only shoot wolf...he is selling it in 1160 rd wooden crates..its pacaged in white cardboard boxes 40 rds a box...on stripper clips..at $212.00 per crate..is that a decent buy...oh..by the way the head stamp says 1975 with 3 russian type letters and red sealant...thanks to all who reply

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:33:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I believe that it is Yugo ammo.  If it is Yugo ammo it is good ammo but is corrosive.  FYI

Ron
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:38:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like the Yugo I have.  Shoots nice and it is corrosive.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:57:46 PM EDT
[#3]
YUGO.....Nice stuff but is corrosive and at 212 bucks I'd say thats a bit high, but hey at least you got yer hands on some decent stuff there!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:45:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Yugoslav...
Not Bosnian...
Hence the Cyrillic like lettering on the box.

Y-
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:07:55 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks guys..i dont think i want to shoot anything corrosive...glad i did not buy a case
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:38:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I think this is the same stuff that ammoman was selling. He said it was yugo and that it was corrosive.
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top