Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/5/2004 2:17:32 PM EST
does anyone have one? how do they work? Do ya like it? do they give a discount for ar-15.com members like someother places do?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:41:43 PM EST
TravisAasen has one that I know of. Maybe he will chime in here.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:37:08 PM EST
I've got one. Its awesome. Great finish, functions great. 5.45 makes a huge flash and boom with the fake can. Pretty fun. I'd highly recommend getting it SBR'd if you decide to go through with it though. I'll throw up this crappy pic again. I think this is the second thread where you can see it.

You can see it here in the front leaning against a ORF galil, with 45 round mag.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:41:46 PM EST

Originally Posted By ViperEH:

Where'd you get the folder on the top AK and how much?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:48:45 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:21:16 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/5/2004 5:22:45 PM EST by ViperEH]
Mbsk, YOUR RIGHT! I wish like hell it was mine. My friend that owns it is aware of the situation. VERY cool rifle. I really liked it. I've got a great pic of him shooting it, I don't think he'll care if I post it. LHD. Got mine from Ted at www.marshall-arms.com He's a great guy to work with. He even shipped it direct to ORF for me, to save me some shipping. Stand up guy. Also highly recommend Tantal. tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru/ Those two are the only ones I know that have them in stock, or even offer it. You'll do just fine orderering from either. Both are great. Both costs about the same. $185ish after shipping for complete set including trunnion and stock and hardware. I had ORF do the installation. I need to get that rifle refinished to cover up the parkerizing, but other than that, its SWEET. Any other questions? Let me know!

My friends there could probably care less if their faces are shown, but I haven't asked them, so I blacked em out. Great shot of the Galil. A micro galil would really rock.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:36:02 PM EST

Mbsk, YOUR RIGHT! I wish like hell it was mine. My friend that owns it is aware of the situation. VERY cool rifle. I really liked it. I've got a great pic of him shooting it, I don't think he'll care if I post it. LHD. Got mine from Ted at www.marshall-arms.com He's a great guy to work with. He even shipped it direct to ORF for me, to save me some shipping. Stand up guy. Also highly recommend Tantal. tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru/ Those two are the only ones I know that have them in stock, or even offer it. You'll do just fine orderering from either. Both are great. Both costs about the same. $185ish after shipping for complete set including trunnion and stock and hardware. I had ORF do the installation. I need to get that rifle refinished to cover up the parkerizing, but other than that, its SWEET. Any other questions? Let me know!

My friends there could probably care less if their faces are shown, but I haven't asked them, so I blacked em out. Great shot of the Galil. A micro galil would really rock.

Damn, 185. Thats a little steep.

On a sidenote I spent saturday shooting my Mac11 and my dealers micro galil 7".

Both with a rock and roll switch.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:23:36 PM EST
Micro in FA would be SWEET. Well if you buy a SEAK2, you can always buy just the stock and then swap it on there. Pretty sure the rear trunnion is the same for both triangle and AK100 stock. Tantal offers the stock just by itself for I think about $80. Turn around and sell your triangle stock for $20 or $30 and let the buyer get his own trunnion, you could have a AK74M clone for in the $850 range all fees considered. If I had to do over again, thats how I was doing. By the time I finish that SAR2 (which has been reworked twice now) I'll have $1500 in it. Alot cheaper and better doing it the ORF way.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:37:09 AM EST
Where do I start. The krink I received from ORF last January was FANTASTIC! I absolutely love it. BTW - Did I mention they just sent it back to me last week with folder now functional? Did I mention they only charged me shipping to and from them? Did I mention these guys only had my baby for less than a week?

ORF is a+++ for products and service. I will be a life long customer.

I will post pictures of the KRINK tonight. Oh yea, I have new Russian wood that is now on it as well.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:41:35 AM EST

Micro in FA would be SWEET. Well if you buy a SEAK2, you can always buy just the stock and then swap it on there. Pretty sure the rear trunnion is the same for both triangle and AK100 stock. Tantal offers the stock just by itself for I think about $80. Turn around and sell your triangle stock for $20 or $30 and let the buyer get his own trunnion, you could have a AK74M clone for in the $850 range all fees considered. If I had to do over again, thats how I was doing. By the time I finish that SAR2 (which has been reworked twice now) I'll have $1500 in it. Alot cheaper and better doing it the ORF way.

I'm planning on putting it on my SEAK1, do i already have the right rear trunion?

Originally Posted By TravisAasen:
Where do I start. The krink I received from ORF last January was FANTASTIC! I absolutely love it. BTW - Did I mention they just sent it back to me last week with folder now functional? Did I mention they only charged me shipping to and from them? Did I mention these guys only had my baby for less than a week?

ORF is a+++ for products and service. I will be a life long customer.

I will post pictures of the KRINK tonight. Oh yea, I have new Russian wood that is now on it as well.

No doubt. ORF has my vote for bestest krinkifiers around. That and greatest customer service outside of the uzi triangle.
Top Top