Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/27/2005 6:58:02 AM EDT
I guess my main question is, what can be replaced on a Yugo with American Ak parts, knowing that the YUGO is kind of a uniqued to itself AK.

I am gonna order a kit and a U.S. receiver, but want to keep the fixed wood stock and grip (do they sell U.S. made yugo grips?). So what could I replace?


Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:24:15 AM EDT
U.S. parts available to replace countable imported Yugo parts:

1. receiver
2. pistol grip (Midwest Armory)
3. hammer
4. trigger
5. disconnector
6. muzzle attachment
7. gas piston
8. mag follower
9. mag floorplate
10. mag body
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:15:18 AM EDT
thank you.
Top Top