Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/9/2005 6:27:34 PM EDT
Just picked up an ORF built post ban krink. No fold on the side folder... Jnewt's gonna fix that

I have a couple of quesitons though, the Brown bulgy hg's, are they laminated? They sure look it under that baby poo brown. Also mine has the basic barrel extension,not a fake can. It wobbles abit, is this normal? It doesn't come off or unthread or anything. It does have a bit of play in it though.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:12:44 AM EDT
No, the hand guards are not laminated, at least mine werent.

Unless you get a licence to SBR your Krink, you won't be using the flash hider that came with your Krink. That said, it can be tightened. Remember, your Krink has left handed thread (Clockwise to loosen, Counter Clockwise to tighten). The notches cut into the tip of the FH are there so you can tighten or loosen the FH using the cleaning rod or a similar diameter screwdriver shank for leverage.

There is a notch cut out on the bottom of your FH that a locking pin goes into to secure the FH to the barrel. Simply twist the FH counter clockwise till the pin fills the notch. It will be a tight fit, but unless you do this the notches on the FH won't align.
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
Top Top