Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/20/2003 4:01:46 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 5:04:52 AM EDT
[#1]
That sucks. Those kids will never forget seeing that.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 5:20:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:07:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:17:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I would not live in a small town or rural community any more. I was a cop for almost 12 years, in a city police department, State Police agency, and very rural sheriff's Dept., in that order. The most dangerous was for the sheriff's dept. There wasn't a town over 2,500 in the whole county, and the county population was 1/7th of the first city's population I worked at. But the whole county was full of bums and dirtbags and lowlifes. Every time I checked for criminal history on some one, it came back multiple hits. I worked there 6 months and quit. Not only was that county the most dangerous place I had ever worked, They were also the cheapest. I was making $1375.00 A MONTH, no overtime. The 6 months I worked there I saw more action than the previous 11 years at a city and state agency. You can keep your small town living, I'll stay in the city where it's safer for my kids!
                 OJF
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 3:30:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top