Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2003 2:54:13 PM EDT

closeup of the brake that was welded to the front sight

closeup of the Galil mag converted to fit the Saiga
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 1:50:03 PM EDT
[#1]
hey real nice. who did the coversion of the saiga? where do i sign up?
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 6:12:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I did it. I even built the stock you see (the tube stock) but that didn't give it the look I wanted so I just bought a US stock at K-VAR
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 6:53:39 PM EDT
[#3]
can you post some good pics of the mods needed to the mag? what kind of problems did you run into with getting the brake welded on?
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 2:35:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Very nice, makes me want to pick one up now.
I know a bit about the small bore AKs but not the .308s so if you don't mind a stupid question whats the story on the mags? Are they available or are the conversions?
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 11:58:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Did you weld up the brake yourself?? Can you give me some info as far as which one you used. I am assuming you put it some type of Jig and then welded it up. I have been after this type of mod for some time, so any info you can give me would be great!
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top