Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2004 7:02:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/20/2004 7:03:35 PM EDT by ronmann]
I really want to convert my stamped angled receiver from the ugly thumbhole stock to the regular straight stock.i was wondering if any body here has done that and would you mind posting a picture so i can see how it looks.thanks in advance.ron
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:10:05 PM EDT
Do you want to sale that stock set? If so send me a message.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:20:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:45:15 AM EDT
Someone was telling to that I needed to look at my MAK90 and make sure it doesn't have a slant cut reciever. I am no expert thats for sure...but from what I can tell it is a regular straight cut like my friends WSAR-10. How can I tell for sure?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:46:06 AM EDT
Oh BTW if you convert a mak90 to a pistol grip you have to make sure you have your U.S. part count correct. You need at least 5 U.S. parts to keep it legal.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:04:56 PM EDT
Hey campybob, how do you install a functional underfolder? A little OT, but I have been offered a supposed milled receiver mak90 with 4 30 round mags, a 75 round drum, and 1400 rounds of ammo for $625 shipped. Good deal? I really don't like the stock, so I want to make sure I can change it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:52:50 PM EDT
Hey Campy does anybody make a setup to convert the Romanian angle cut receivers into a side folder?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:24:41 PM EDT
Top Top