Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/1/2005 6:01:33 PM EDT
just picked it up at eh gun show.  preaty good shape for 120 out the door.  the finish is great ont the metal.  the wood needs a good work over.  i got her for shooting of grenades and golfballs.  just another toy.  this forum does not seem to get mu7ch action here.  where is some good places to look at.  i need to get a manual also for her.  i went to a gun store the other day and they wanted 180 for a beat to crap one.  the bayo looks like it was used to hack down a barbed wire fence.  aim had excellent ones for 140 or so but shipping an ffl fees rose it to about 180.  oh well anyone have some usefull links
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 7:05:33 PM EDT
[#1]
www.sksboards.com/forum/

Here's a forum ya can check out! Got a yugo myself! Have fun!
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:48:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
www.sksboards.com/forum/

Here's a forum ya can check out! Got a yugo myself! Have fun!

make sure you don't say anything that anyone on the planet could ever take for an insult though.  they'll ban you in an instant and never tell you what you did wrong or how to fix it.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:25:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

make sure you don't say anything that anyone on the planet could ever take for an insult though.  they'll ban you in an instant and never tell you what you did wrong or how to fix it.

speak from experience?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 2:02:27 PM EDT
[#4]
great site
surplusrifle.com/
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 3:15:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

speak from experience?

+1,man I have been a member there for over 3 years,they dont tolerate bullshit,but I havnt observed that they ban people at the drop of a hat.They have had their servers crash 3 times in the last few months,and everyone had to register again.Are you sure you are banned,or have you tried to reregister?Almost any board that bans you,the admin will let you know what you did to get banned,IM one of the admins there to see what is up.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 3:36:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
IM one of the admins there to see what is up.

kind of hard to IM someone if you can't get to the website.

"You have been banned from this forum."

kinda speaks for itself.

but hey, tell survivor i said mazeltof.  i'm getting him a new yarmulke for hanukkah this year.
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top