Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2005 8:15:53 AM EDT
i would like to if you guys know where i can find visual instructions on how to install a recoil bufferfor a ak 47 thanks
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:16:28 AM EDT
[#1]
should slide right down the recoil spring.  Just push it back towards the end of the spring.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:49:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Depends on which type you got..If its a Black jack it will just slip over the recoil spring,if its a Buffer Tech you'll have to take the spring off and install it then put the spring back..
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 10:58:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:10:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i would like to if you guys know where i can find visual instructions on how to install a recoil bufferfor a ak 47 thanks

And how many millions of AKs have survived decades of abuse without them?

+1.

I have one, but it came with my rifle.  Would like to see a link with evidence of the positive effects they have on the rifle.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:49:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1.
I  Would like to see a link with evidence of the positive effects they have on the rifle.

there isnt one that i know of, it is a solution to a non existnt problem.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:56:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Pfft!  It keeps my carrier from jumping out of the rails when I charge it.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1.
I  Would like to see a link with evidence of the positive effects they have on the rifle.

there isnt one that i know of, it is a solution to a non existnt problem.

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 3:01:25 PM EDT
[#7]
I have never had that problem. Is yours a kit build on a flat?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 3:05:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i run one also but i live in california and my AK is not replaceable, just like a parent watching over his baby!!!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:57:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:38:27 PM EDT
[#10]
DON'T DO IT!!! The only malfunctions I've had with my polytech were when I had a buffer installed.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 6:20:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Took my .308 to the range yesterday. Put about 100 rounds through it and took it apart a little while ago to wipe it down, Took the dust cover off then the recoil spring and the 2 pieces of my buffer.......Yeah 2 pieces. guess it coulndt stand up to a .308
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 6:45:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Kit build on GT receiver.

Quoted:
I have never had that problem. Is yours a kit build on a flat?

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top