Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/10/2005 5:28:58 PM EDT
ive got a ak kit that has a skeleton left folding stock on it,..it has all the parts and all but where can i find a blueprint or diagram of how to cut into the revicer for the securing latch up front?

any one make a ak with one of these?

any kinda help would be kick ass,.. i want to do this right the first time
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:40:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/10/2005 6:42:52 PM EDT by Longboat]
go to Gunco. It is a direct link to Pookie's site though
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:15:21 PM EDT
or just trade me for my romy wood stock and trunnion, that way you dont have to worry about it
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:38:41 PM EDT
My kit came with the front receiver stub intact. I hammered it flat and used it as a template. I simply drilled a couple holes and then used a small square file to finish. Its the easy part. The rear is what takes time. Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:34:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JoeBud:
My kit came with the front receiver stub intact. I hammered it flat and used it as a template. I simply drilled a couple holes and then used a small square file to finish. Its the easy part. The rear is what takes time. Good luck.
home.earthlink.net/~mwsjb/pictures/aks5.jpg

do you still have that template? if you do is there any way i can borrow it? or just a digital pic i can use to print to actual size?

i know the holes for the back are gonna be a pain,..but i know if i do it all right when im done ill be good and happy.

or just trade me for my romy wood stock and trunnion, that way you dont have to worry about it

well theres no way im getting rid of this folding stock,..however i do have a extra synthetic right side folding stock that will work on your romy,..(i bought one and two days later i got one as a gift from my brother) its in a box somewhere because i still have not unpacked from moving,..but if you wanna trade the wood stock for that we can arrange something.
Top Top