Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/22/2008 7:54:14 AM EST
my yugo should be in this week and i would like to know how to go about sighting it in, i heard you have to have a tool to adjust the front sight for windage and elevation, i was kind of hoping someone could reply with some detailed instructions and it would be great to see some pics beings i havnt recieved the gun yet. thanks again.

adam
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 8:32:23 AM EST

Originally Posted By hazard:
my yugo should be in this week and i would like to know how to go about sighting it in, i heard you have to have a tool to adjust the front sight for windage and elevation, i was kind of hoping someone could reply with some detailed instructions and it would be great to see some pics beings i havnt recieved the gun yet. thanks again.

adam

Either find a sight tool locally... maybe a gun show. I've even seen some ranges selling them. Or pick up one at this link or else where...

www.tapco.com/proddesc.aspx?Id=1a7b1e9a-dec6-4eb0-90be-b1e29b62794b

Then... go here to learn how to use it. Pretty simple.

www.ak-47.net/ak47/sightingin.php

Link Posted: 1/22/2008 9:33:34 AM EST
thanks for the info, exactly what i was looking for, i just went ahead and bought the ak cleaning kit that included the sight tool from tapco, seemed like a good deal to me, i went ahead and bought a cleaning kit for my ar15 while i was at it, thanks again.

adam
Top Top