Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/6/2005 8:36:35 PM EDT
I want to know how to modify my sks 55 to take ak47 mags because im tired of the lame sks 30 rnd detachable mags, they dont load properly into my chamber. and the 10 rnd fixed mag is just a pain for me to load it every 10 seconds after im done shooting the first 10 rnds. cant find any 20 rnd fixed either so my plan is to modify the sks to take ak47 mags. im not sure if ATI stocks will do the trick, thats just a rumor i dont believe. not really sure if ATI works with ak47 mags. can anyone help me?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:47:00 PM EDT
[#1]
You don't legally.  FTroop put the KABASH on SKS/AK mag convertions years ago.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:20:28 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks, i guess ill just get a AK47. and put tech sights on my sks for deer hunting this year.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:43:36 PM EDT
[#3]
how about a review of the tech site?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:13:52 PM EDT
[#4]
ALL SKS OWNERS NEED THIS SIGHT. A2-like aperature for SKS www.tech-sights.com/  
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top