Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2005 12:41:05 PM EDT
ok finally got around to finishing the build. what do i do with the trigger stuff? i have build the amd and i know this is different. i know we can use the standard us made h-t-s set. but then what do i need to buy? another ak-74 selector and the wire pin that hold the pins in place? ok and if so- where do i get this stuff? thanks again- oh yeah i also will need the US made piston and break i suppose. thanks guys- mike
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 8:52:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I used a G2 trigger group and then used E clips on the pins. you'll need to order a new hammer spring and slector lever. DPH arms had both. As to the US made M/B they are a little harder to come by.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:43:31 PM EDT
[#2]
are they 4mm e-clips?  Do we use this in place of the "retaining wire?"  If we use the 40mm e-clips...how many?  3?  

also why do we need to replace the hammer spring and the selector?  Thank you.

I am currently working on a few polish underfolders....will post some pics when I'm done.  Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:57:29 AM EDT
[#3]
The hammer springs are usually clipped a/o not the right length. The selector lever does not go all the way to the other side of the receiver as it needs the left side selector to be "complete". They meet and hook into each other inside the receiver.
Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top