Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/30/2005 4:36:24 AM EDT

He has the stock that has a thumbhole and he cant stand it. he wants to change it over to the regular
wood stock with the stand-alone pistol grip.

can it be done?

I told him he might have to change his rear trunnion in order to do the switch, is this right?

also, where do I look for stock that will fit this, and what region does a MAC90 hail from, China perhaps?

thanx guys, D
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:40:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/30/2005 4:41:04 AM EDT by mr_wilson]

You'll find what your looking for there to fit the MAK.


ps - yes, the MAK is chinese made
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:01:17 AM EDT
if you go to the chinese forum, there is a mak picture thread called big mak attack,
chinese forum pic thread
Theres some ideas
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:13:42 AM EDT
thanx guys, I found exactly what I needed for it and already placed the order via internet.

PS.....you guys are fast.
Top Top