Posted: 8/17/2005 5:14:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:21:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:40:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:50:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Ok, since this guy seems to be overwhelmed and not yet mastered some of basic internet business skills (ie, people bitch more than the praise; and tons of folks will read bad things about you on the 'net if you piss them off - even if you have a valid reason).

And he's different from who? Most all of the independent manufacturers need a good lesson in basic business skills.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:56:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I will not be buying anything from him again or sending him any work.  Just a feeling.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:59:25 AM EDT
[#5]
See update I just posted:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=51&t=74048

On page two.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:42:42 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I will not be buying anything from him again or sending him any work.  Just a feeling.

+1

Just wished I could get a refund on tooling I ALREADY F'ING PAID FOR!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:44:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Ok, since this guy seems to be overwhelmed and not yet mastered some of basic internet business skills (ie, people bitch more than the praise; and tons of folks will read bad things about you on the 'net if you piss them off - even if you have a valid reason).

Is anyone else selling/have in stock the same tools?

Im trying to avoid buying a plinker jig since I dont have a hydralic press nor plans for buying one.

Get it from AK-Builder.com
Curtis is good man, ships promptly and has great communication, unlike Redlight
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:56:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Chris just refunded my money via paypal.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top