Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/2/2006 3:19:13 PM EDT
If any of you guys got in on the group buy, the floorplates are in.  If you didn't get in on it, they have another list going for the next group.  I hope to have my 20 by next week as I already sent payment.  I might have some extras, better go see how many mags I have.  These are supposed to fit the polymer Bulgarian and East German bakelite mags.  One compliance part for AK-74 builds.

www.gunco.net/forums/showthread.php?t=18502  
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:25:51 PM EDT
[#1]
My MO for 10 will go out tomorrow. I wanted 20, but I'll get the other 10 next time.  Makes for cheap compliance parts.

JoeLad
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:54:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I paid for mine tonite.  10 are on the way
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:48:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in (and excited). Unfortunately due to pay pal SUCKING I will have to mail some money.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:52:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm in (and excited). Unfortunately due to pay pal SUCKING I will have to mail some money.

I cancelled mine some time ago, but signed up again just to get my payment in easier.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:51:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Received my 20 U.S. marked 5.45x39 floorplates today.  These will also work on the 5.56x45 Bulgarian waffle mags.

These will also fit the Bulgarian 7.62x39 waffle mags and the plastic 7.62x39 Polish mags.  These mags will also work with the orange plastic or black followers that were sold by kfranz and Thedukeryan midwestarmory.com at one time.  This will give you 2 compliance parts for your 7.62x39 rifles using these types of mags.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top