Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/21/2007 7:33:35 PM EDT
the decision is made...the money is in hand........i'm doing it, i'm buying an ak47.

i don't know that much about them yet, but i do like what i see.   i am especially interested in a new rifle---more particularly with black synthetic furniture, and one that doesn't cost a fortune.

what say you?
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:35:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:39:16 PM EDT
[#2]
whats wrong with wood??
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:42:18 PM EDT
[#3]
www.classicarms.us
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 7:43:21 PM EDT
[#4]
there is nothing "wrong" with wood per se, just personal preference i guess.
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 11:31:58 AM EDT
[#5]
update with additional question...

i looked at those sites as well as a few additional ones and a question comes to mind...

from an operational standpoint, what is the real difference between a $399 or $499 rifle and a  $900 or $1000 one?   i mean i saw some that looked really good for less than 5 hundo, but i'm concerned about longevity
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 11:45:01 AM EDT
[#6]
I seem to get the best deals at the gun show. However the websites already mentioned have the same guns at decent cost + shipping FFL etc...

I like to see what I am buying in person so the gun show has worked best for me. Also occasionally you might meet an individual walking around with one for sale needing some cash and get a decent deal. Most local gun stores (around here anyway) are marked up rediculously high.
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 12:39:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top