Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2003 4:56:28 PM EDT
I noticed that the gas piston is starting to work a little loose on my hicap wars-10.Is this any thing to worry about,I dont have much experience on ak's.This one only has about 200rnds through it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:06:05 PM EDT
[#1]
If you mean that it wiggles a little on the carrier, that is normal. It is supposed to be like that.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:21:49 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah,it moves maybe a millimeter back and forth on the carrier.No movement at all when it was new.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:42:44 PM EDT
[#3]
don't sweat it. Designed that way. It is a good thing!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 3:30:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:05:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Its one of the ones converted to high-cap.Have shot another 80rnds through it and dosnt seem to be getting worse.May get another bolt carrier w/gas piston just incase.Question about that,most of these spares I see listed for sale say full auto carrier,will work in semiauto.Are there any legalities about sticking one of these in a semi,kind of like sicking a m16 bolt carrier in an ar.Will work and will not convert gun to fullauto,however if caught with one in ar gets you all exspense paid trip to club fed.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:08:30 AM EDT
[#6]
IT IS FINE. IT IS NORMAL. CHILL OUT.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top