Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/19/2003 5:55:39 PM EDT
there is a set on E-bay, and it's not from the motherland ......

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3609262219&category=31709

edit: to make hotlink active
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:59:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 8:54:22 PM EDT
[#2]
What makes it bogus?  I have seen the stock sets that are coming out of Russia lately and they all have a stained look to them.  Now this stock set looks like the Soviet stock sets without the beautiful chamelion lamination.  The stock sets that are coming in recently have a different contour and makes me wonder if they are not a new generation?  Any insight is greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 4:24:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 9:18:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I really don't know if it is a clone part, or not......it might be a chinese or a russian, if it is a clone, it certainly is a nice one, I haven't heard of dragunovparts.com even making it....what I meant by saying not from the motherland, is you won't have to wait a couple of months for it, because this guy is in the states.

I've seen the poloymer stock sets.....and to me they are ugly, that's why I got the wood set....gives the rifle a little bit of class
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 3:43:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top