Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/27/2005 3:59:11 PM EDT
Does anyone know if a dragunov stock will fit on a vepr? And if its possible to fit the handguards on there too?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:12:22 AM EDT
[#1]
The hand gaurds would take some work and I am not sure how easy it would be or if it would be woth it. The Stock you could make fit for sure. I personaly would go with the Chaote stock because it is the most comfortable one I have seen. If you realy want a Drag it would probably be cheaper in the long run after buying extra furniture and stuff to just get a Romanian one. I personaly am thinking about the .308 Vepr with the Chaote stock and a wood Vepr forearm. I want the .308 caliber and no way no how will I shell out $2500 for a Chicom rifle.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:28:18 AM EDT
[#2]
You mean a choate stock and wood foregrip like this?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:59:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Stop teasing me man! LOL
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top